Saturday, July 24, 2010

Down to the final weeks!

It's crunch time! This week I am finishing all my assignments and web page for LIS 2600. I am almost done with the web page, and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I must say I have learned more valuable information from this technology class than I thought I would. Not only I can understand how technologies can play a role in the library systems, but all these lectures about coding and multiple web services, I can apply this information to my photography business. I am almost done with my own personal website (Thanks to my wonderful friend Nancy also) and I just switched over to wordpress for my photo blog. The coding for applying links and even CSS coding I have applied it to my blog to fix some minor design elements.



Ok, now I must get back to work on my grad homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment