Monday, July 26, 2010

CSS is the bomb! :-p

After finishing my portfolio and website for LIS 2600, I understand html coding a little bit better than I did before. All the practice and research creating the assignments and webpages really pulled off, and now I can write almost correctly the proper coding. Not like from before where I had no clue!

Even with CSS, I have heard about bit briefly before, but from this class I understand why it's used for design elements in html. CSS makes your life so much easier!! I need to keep that in mind if I ever need to create a web page again. All it is is simple coding with the design elements in the body (font, size, background color, text color) on a separate document that is uploaded along with the html page on a sftp site (Fetch is amazing! I may have to buy it). This saves you from rewriting the coding for the design elements over and over again.

So folks, if you need to create a html webpage, use CSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment