Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New exhibit at the Folger!

Out of all the exhibits I have seen at the Folger Shakespeare Library, this is definitely one of my favorites! It's called Lost at Sea: The Ocean in the English Imagination, 1500-1750

All the items on displayed are beautiful. Your imagination runs away while you can picture yourself on a voyage in the 1500s. There is a replica of The Sovereign of the Seas ship model. My co-worker had a ton of fun photographing that ship. We didn't want to give it up :-p There is even a sail hanging from the ceiling! It's so gorgeous.

If you ever want to come visit, leave a comment here with your email and I can show you around! It's definitely one of D.C. neatest place to visit, especially if you are a history buff like me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment