Sunday, June 13, 2010

The First Quiz

I don't think I have studied so hard these last few days for a quiz before. I really wanted to make sure I really remembered just the basics of computers and how it operates, and all the other components we have learned so far in this course. Well I took the full hour for the quiz, and I still didn't finish. I was really taking my time, trying to remember all the information. Some took me longer to recall than others, but in the end I didn't have time to answer one of the questions. I am a horrible test taker... always have been and always will. I also guess being used to always having extended time on tests from my learning disability, my time management was off. (This is probably more info than you need to know, but oh well.) We shall see how I do, I hope it's well!

Now to give my brain a rest I will watch the rest of the Tony Awards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment