Saturday, May 29, 2010

Whoo Hoo!

I just saw for my LIS 2000 class, on my first paper I got a 5 out of 5!!! I was worried that I didn't analyze the book correctly for the assignment, but guess not. The funny part though is that my teacher said my paper was very patriotic. To explain, my Microsoft Word program every time I added a footnote it would change the font to red or blue. I tried everything I could to get it to stop changing, but it wouldn't let me. So I kept it red and blue.
Work was pretty busy this week, so I haven't started my grad work yet. Thankfully I have a 3 day weekend! So today to start off my wonderful 3 day weekend, I am going to spend today watching both my lectures and do the discussion questions. Then the rest of the weekend will focus on all the readings for both classes. I love 3 day weekends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment