Sunday, May 23, 2010

I must say it is difficult keeping up with all these assignments and reading for my 2 classes this semester, while working a full time job. It is challenging my time management skills, but I am conquering it so far. I have to write a paper for my LIS 2000 thats due wednesday, which should be fun since I have not written a paper in maybe 4 years. :-p

So far with the LIS 2600 class, we have been learning about computers (input and output) and application programs. I find this all very informative because you think you know all about computers when you use one 7 days a week, but so far I have learned something new for subjects that I thought I knew all about. I have learned about all the hardware that is needed for a computer to run successfully and how the flow of the system works. I definitely have a new respect to everyone that works with computers (especially everyone in the I.T. jobs). Computers are so complicated and hard to remember what works with what. If someone can be proficient in that field, more power to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment